1- Buoyancy: Sinking
2- Diving Depth: 0.6 – 0.9m (approx. 2 – 3ft.)
3- Hook Size: Two 10#
4- Length: 6cm (approx. 2-1/2″)
5- Net Weight: 4g (approx. 1/8oz.)
6- Number in Pack: 1
Big action in a small bait, the Ultra Light Minnow is the new gold standard for ultra light baits. Weighted body casts incredibly far for such a small bait. Slow-sinking, it is designed to work from 2-3 feet in the water column. An excellent choice for streams, small ponds and shallow bays and shorelines. Its unique lip design creates an enticing wobbling and rolling action. External etched scales, gills and fins in union with 3D holographic eyes and incredible Rapala finishes put this bait in the lead for ultra light choices. Perfect for panfish and trout, each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested for ultra perfection right out of the box.
* Weighted Body;
* Unique Lip Design;
* Wobbling/Rolling Action;
* External Scales;
* 3D Holographic Eyes;
* Hand-Tuned & Tank-Tested.
* The hook is very sharp, be careful when using it;
* Keep out of reach of children;
* Avoid crowds and high-voltage wire when casting the lure;
* To avoid injury, use special tools to remove fish from the hook;
* Do not store in hot or damp environments. Avoid exposure to the sun when not in use.
Unique Lip Design
3D Holographic Eyes